It's Time for Baseball and Softball!
We are looking to increase our crew!
If you are interested in umpiring, complete the registration link by going to:
Two (2) classroom sessions will take place this year:
* Umpire Training 1: Tuesday, April 3rd, 7-8:45 pm @ LZ Library
* Umpire Training 2: Tuesday, April 10th, 7-9 pm @ LZ Police Station
Followed by two (2) on-field training sessions:
* On-Field Training: Sunday, April 15th, 12-2 pm @ Staples Park
* On-Field Training: Sunday, April 22nd, 12-2 pm @ Staples Park
Any additional questions, please send an email to Dale Young, email@example.com.
Umpire candidates must be at least 14 years old at the start of the season.
Those who are 15 years old or younger are required to obtain a WORK PERMIT from school. No umpires will be scheduled until a work permit is on file.
Please start the process by getting the required information from your school. Take the work permit application and letter located on the right hand side of this page to your school to obtain a work permit.
Please note, if you have worked for LZBSA previously, you do NOT have submit the W4 Form again.
Mail the work permit and W4 form to:
Attn: Umpire Info
P.O. BOX 411
Lake Zurich IL 60047
Umpires will sign up for games using ArbiterSports or similar game scheduling software.
Instructions will be provided during Spring training sessions.
1. Email will be sent to each umpire with access instructions.
2. Self-assigning access will be provided as indicated in email instructions.