A positive approach gets the most from youth and high school athletes, which is what coaches, parents and the athletes themselves want. Staying positive also helps youth get the most out of sports.
A high-quality experience is one in which every athlete:
· Is coached using the principles of Positive Coaching
· Has fun at practices and games
· Feels like an important part of the team regardless of performance
· Learns “life lessons” that have value beyond the playing field
· Learns the skills, tactics and strategies of the game and improves as a player
We recognize that coaches are the people who most directly make this all possible. It is our goal to provide every coach with the tools to succeed as a Positive Coach. We are committed to creating a positive culture, in which coaches, parents, fans, officials and athletes work together to achieve our mission.
Coaches have kept sports alive in 2020. Has your kid's coach helped them through this crisis?Nominate them for a chance to win $2500!