LZBSA provides quality baseball and fastpitch softball programs for the youth of Lake Zurich, Hawthorn Woods, Kildeer, Long Grove and adjacent communities. Dedicated to providing safe and enjoyable recreation and travel programs that teach a love for the game of baseball/softball, we stress game fundamentals, sportsmanship, discipline, teamwork, and a competitive spirit, all of which assist our youth in becoming responsible and productive adults.
While all registrants should be receiving periodic email blasts, if you are interested in receiving Field Status text/email notifications and you aren't yet receiving them you will need to opt-in. Because message rates may apply to text messages the system is a user opt-in, opt-out model.
- Text LZBSA to 84483
- Or fill out the form www.rainedout.net/team_page.php
Message and data rates may apply.
If you are not receiving periodic email messages from LZBSA and would like to please click safe subscribe below.
We are looking to increase our crew! Good Hours, Fun Time!
LZBSA will hold an umpire clinic on Saturday, April 19th from Noon-3PM at Kits Sports Center 325 Surryse Road,
This clinic is geared toward for junior umpires, girls and boys. It will have both classroom and field training sessions. All junior level umpires (Non Patched) are required to attend this training in order to be assigned games.
More information is available on the umpire page at
The program is designed for players ages 5 through 19.
• Uniform shirts and hats/visors are provided at all levels. Team equipment includes batting helmets and catcher’s gear.
• Players are required to bring their own baseball/softball glove and recommended to purchase baseball pants.
• The season begins with practices in *early-April. Games begin April 27 and run through July 1-3.
• League evaluations begin in January (date and time vary by league)
• Picture Day is May 18, 2014.
• Post-season tournament tryouts in June.
• Post-season tournament teams play through July.
• Please note: dates are subject to change based on weather and field conditions.
• Rookie league starts mid-June and runs through the first Saturday of August.